€35 - 60 per night
Prices shown here are without tax. Tax will be added to your final payment.
An additional deposit may be requested prior to arrival. If so, you will be contacted directly after you confirm your booking.
Credit cards accepted on location: VisaVisa ElectronMasterCardAmerican ExpressMaestro UK
Booking and cancellation policy
Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions from the Supplier(s): PLAZA AZUL.
Here is a summary of the key points to make easier reading.
* We recommend that you reconfirm your booking with the property prior to arrival. This assists the property in preparing for your arrival, i.e. check-in times.
* Upon confirming a reservation, you agree to pay a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit in addition to any booking fees in effect at the time of booking. You will be responsible to pay the Supplier(s) concerned for the balance which will be due either to us or on arrival at your accommodation. Full details will be advised to you during the booking process.
* Any cancellations must be made directly with the supplier in accordance with their cancellation policy (detailed in their terms and conditions) and as advised to you during booking. Non-arrival may result in the cancellation of your entire reservation and applicable cancellation charges may be applied. Should a member of your party not travel, the “non-refundable” deposit paid by that person is not transferable to another member of your party.
* Deposits are non refundable & non transferrable in the event of you canceling or amending a booking.
* Every effort is made to ensure that the Supplier(s) process your booking correctly, though in the unlikely event of a problem arising, our liability is limited to the deposit paid only.
* Customer ratings & reviews shown on the website are the aggregated opinions of customers who have booked through PLAZA AZUL, stayed at the accommodation and completed and returned a feedback form to us upon their departure.
These Booking Conditions apply to all bookings that you make with us as set out in more detail herein.
Copies of these terms and conditions are available from us on request.
You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. The price charged in total for more than one booking will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual booking. All arrangements are available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one booking is made. This means that any multiple bookings do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours.
References to "you" and "your" in these Booking Conditions mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). "We" "us" and "our" mean PLAZA AZUL.
Spanish Law will apply to our agreement and to any dispute or claim which arises between us out of it. Any such dispute or claim must be dealt with by the Courts of Spain.
We recommend that you ensure that the Supplier(s) terms and conditions are to your satisfaction prior to booking.
Prices: We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices on our website are accurate, however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed. We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold arrangements at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed arrangements.
Payment: Upon making a booking, you agree to pay a non-refundable deposit. The balance of the cost of any booking for accommodation is payable to the accommodation provider together with payment in respect of charges for any additional services subsequently contracted for with the provider and, where applicable, payment of the provider's service charges and taxes specified in the accommodation supplier’s terms and conditions. The balance of the cost of any booking of any other service, or for accommodation if detailed during the booking process and advised in writing, will be payable to us not less than 35 days prior to the date that the services are to be provided. If you do not make full payment on time, the Supplier concerned may treat your booking as cancelled by you and impose cancellation charge (please see the Supplier’s terms for full details).
Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for any arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned.
The reservation numbers included on your confirmation should be quoted to the Supplier(s) concerned in all enquiries, cancellations or amendments to the reservation.
Cancellations and amendments to confirmed bookings by you
If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, cancellation/amendment charges will generally be payable. The amount of such charges varies according to the time your notice of cancellation is received by the Supplier(s) concerned before departure. Please check the supplier’s terms and conditions. Non-arrival may result in the cancellation of your entire reservation and applicable cancellation charges may be applied.
Depending on the reason for cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these cancellation charges (less any applicable excess) under the terms of your insurance policy. Claims must be made directly to the insurance company concerned.
Any changes to your reservation must be notified to and agreed with the Supplier(s) concerned directly, and are at their discretion.
Cancellations & amendments to confirmed bookings by the Supplier(s) concerned
We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the Supplier but we will have no further liability to you.
Behaviour: You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the Supplier(s) concerned. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions.