$259 per night
Local taxes and fees extra
Prices shown here are without tax. Tax will be added to your final payment.
An additional deposit may be requested prior to arrival. If so, you will be contacted directly after you confirm your booking.
Credit cards accepted on location: VisaMasterCardDiscover
AARP,Military, CSU, Facebook, Repeat Guest
Booking and cancellation policy
Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.
Rental Rate and Fees
a.Rental Rate: Payment is due upon making the reservation.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Owner immediately.
b.Fees: Payment in full of the following fees shall be due upon arrival.
-$25 per night per pet (Studio D only)
-$30 per night per additional guest and children over 5 years of age
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the payment will be refunded per the booking site terms & conditions, all third-party bookings and blackout dates are non-refundable: For all others:
-100% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival except booking fees
-50% refund up until 2 weeks prior to arrival except booking fees (14 days including check-in day)
-0% refund less than 2 weeks prior to check-in date (13 days)
-Black-out dates: 11/22,23,24/2017. 12/23,24,25,26/2017. 12/31/2017. 3/11,12,13,14,15/2018. 3/31/2018. 4/1/2018. 5/8,9,10,11/2018. 5/27,28/2018. 7/1,2,3,4,5/2018, 9/2/2018, 9/6/7/8/2018, Homecoming 10/11,12,13/2018 Date, CSU Football Dates TBD 2018. Graduation May 15-19th, 2019 are NON-CANCEL DATES, Campus Crusade June 11-21st, 2019- These dates are NON-CANCEL dates.
9. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are through online reservation tools or over the phone.
1. Smoking is NOT permitted in rooms or on the premises of the property, as the property is a public area and forbidden by law. Owner claims right to fine $250 to Guest if smoking of any type appears evident. This includes but is not limited to: Excessive smell of smoke, video recording of smoking on premises, cigarrette butts or ashes in trash either in the studio or in the dumpster on site. By accepting the terms of the reservation when booking, you hereby authorize DAC HOLDINGS, LLC to process any additional charges without an additional authorization if smoking is evident.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. We conduct an inventory audit after each guest stay and have an inventory sheet in the room for guests to use to notify us of any missing items when they check-in. Unless notified prior to check-out of previously missing inventory, guest will be charged the replacement value for any missing inventory discovered after check-out.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and in Unit D only
PARKING – Free on street parking is available in the front of the building along the neighborhood street Mon-Friday after 3pm and all day on weekends. If staying more than one night (weeknight) off street parking will be provided. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the “guest”/vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Fresh towels and linens can be delivered upon request. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fire pit (Remington Flats Only): The fire pit is NOT to be left unattended. Please do not throw any paper, garbage or other combustible materials in the fire pit. Owner will provide a Duraflame log upon request.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms/weather conditions. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25 per pet per night
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications:
a. May not exceed 60lbs
b. Must be house trained.
c. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times. Cats must be crated and not allowed free inside unit without Guest being present.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence, such as excess hair or paw prints of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees up to $100 additional per stay.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be charged to Guest.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
9. Owner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.