Smart Hostel is centrally located in downtown Kiev, 10 min to Olympic Stadium walking distance and 10-15 min to Khreschatyk str., 5 min. to the metro station Palatz Ukraina, and just 3 min. to Velyka Vasylkivska str. with nearby cafes, bars and restaurants.
We have dorms available with 4-bed, 8-bed, 10-bed and 12-bed combinations, with free Wi-Fi, complimentary tea and coffee, free lockers, 24/7 reception.
Also a wild open area for social activities:
Video projector for watching movies
Wi-fi and computers
Well equipped kitchen
Snack bar where you always can find some snacks, sandwiches and drinks here.
Evening Socials, like thematic nights and parties nights, such as movie, short film and animations nights, game evenings, pub crawling, beer nights,
Night Life tour and other unforgettable special events.
Please Note! Special terms and conditions apply for bookings during Euro 2012 (5th June- 3rd July): *Once the online booking is made and 10% deposit is paid, the remaining balance (90%) is due to be transferred directly to the hostel within 10 working days from the booking date.
*Every guest will be contacted by the hostel and will receive an invoice together with payment instructions.
*In the case of cancellation of a reservation less than in 45 days before arrival, no refund will be given!
*The reservation will only be confirmed when paid in full