HostelTraveler (Instant World Booking) is your cheapest option for hostels around the world.
While our friends at other booking services are comparing and trying to out price each other with advertising campaigns, you can book with confidence at HostelTraveler. That’s because we’re offering a guarantee that you’ll receive the lowest available price. So, don’t bother looking any further. Reserve with confidence knowing that, if you find a lower price, we’ll refund you double the difference. It’s that simple.
How can we offer this incredible guarantee? Because, HostelTraveler is one of the most economical online reservation providers, serving over 10,000 unique hostels and specialty budget properties worldwide. And, because we provide superior service and technology, we don’t gouge our accommodation partners with exorbitant commissions. So, we can pass on the savings to our travelers.
About our Lowest Price Refund Guarantee
We are absolutely committed to offering the lowest prices for hostels. You can now book with confidence, because you won’t find any of our hostels cheaper elsewhere on the internet. If you are able to find a better deal for the same travel dates and with the same booking conditions, we’ll refund double the difference. See more about the terms of our Lowest Price Refund Guarantee below. We think you’ll agree that no better guarantee is offered anywhere.
Lowest Price Refund Guarantee – Terms
(1) Contact us within 7 days of booking your accommodation through HostelTraveler (Instant World Booking), or one of our 100+ travel websites. Your booking must be completed on one of Instant World Booking’s websites, not a lodging’s website or other affiliate site.
(2) Tell us the details of the lower rate you were offered. The lower price must be available to book during the 7 day period following your reservation, and we need to be able to verify the offer.
(3) The guarantee will not apply to lower prices advertised within 7 days of arrival date.
(4) The lower price must be available on a website other than hosteltraveler.com.
(5) The “lower price” consists of the total cost of the reservation, including the daily rate, any included meals and extras, and all booking fees and taxes. The “lower price” must be found on a website for an equivalent room at the same lodging accommodation for the same period as your reservation, and with the same conditions.
(6) Instant World Booking will make refunds only if your reservation through Instant World Booking completed and not cancelled or the subject of a no-show. Refunds will only be given after the departure date, once the terms of your reservation have been fully completed.
(7) If a refund is given, you are still bound by the terms and conditions of your existing reservation confirmed through Instant World Booking.
(8) The lowest price guarantee does not apply to accommodation reserved in combination with a membership rate, frequent stay, reward type program, or special promotion offered by the accommodation provider.
(9) The lower price must be a regularly advertised price for your reserved hotel, not a price received from an ‘opaque’ site or auction site, where the exact location or price is not known until after booking.
(10) The maximum refund that will be provided by Instant World Booking is limited to the total confirmation payment made at the time of your reservation.
(11) Instant World Booking reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior warning or notification.