Discover the Mayan World at …
Descubra el mundo maya en el…
WONDER OF THE WORLD!
10 MINUTOS DE CHICHEN ITZA!
MARAVILLA DEL MUNDO!
Snorkel, Bike, Rappel, Scuba Dive in our amazing Yokdzonot cenote (sinkhole)… Haga Snorkel, de un paseo en bicicleta, baje en Rappel, explore buceando en nuestro asombroso cenote Yokdzonot…
Welcome to the Yucatan Mayan Retreat!
Bienvenido al Yucatan Mayan Retreat!
Located in the heart of Mexico’s Mayan Region, the Yucatan Mayan Retreat offers guests a personalized service of exploration and discovery of the Mayan culture and sites.
Ubicado en el corazon de la region Maya en Mexico, el Yucatan Mayan Retreat ofrece al huesped, un servicio personalizado de exploracion y descubrimiento de la cultura Maya y sus sitios.
Just 10 minutes away from the Chichen Itza ruins and 2 minutes away from the Yokdzonot cenote (sinkhole), guests of the Yucatan Mayan Retreat stay in a quiet and relaxing environment, away from noise, surrounded by the mystical trees and sounds of the Mayan jungle.
A solo 10 minutos de la ruinas arqueologicas de Chichen Itza y dos minutos del cenote Yokdzonot, nuestros huespedes en el Yucatan Mayan Retreat se hospedan en un tranquilo y relajante ambiente, lejos del ruido, rodeados por los arboles misticos y los sonidos de la naturaleza de la selva maya.
The Yucatan Mayan Retreat is for people who want to get away from the big hotels chains and receive personalized services in a private setting. Guests have the opportunity to interact with the Mayan community, making this experience one of the most unforgettable ones of their lives, especially for vacationers and adventurers who love travelling off the beaten path.
El Yucatan Mayan Retreat es para aquellos viajeros que quieren alejarse de las grandes cadenas hoteleras y recibir servicios personalizados en una atmosfera diferente. Los huespedes tienen la oportunidad de interactuar con la comunidad maya, haciendo de esta experiencia una de las mas inolvidables de sus vidas, especialmente para visitantes y aventureros que les encanta el contacto con la naturaleza.
Come and join us to discover the peace and serenity within the Mayan world…
Venga y descubra la paz y tranquilidad del mundo maya… www.yucatanmayanretreat.webs.com
Newly opened on 20th September 2007, Houssine welcomes you to his friendly guesthouse retreat in the Atlas mountains.
Located in the beautiful village of Imlil, the main gateway for trekking in the Atlas mountains, Houssine’s Riad offers you the chance to stay in this lively rural surrounding.Douar ait souka /dar ouassaggou is an ideal place to stay before and / or after one of our hikes and treks in the High Atlas, beforehand it offers some acclimatisation to the altitude and a relaxed start to the day; afterwards it offers a hot shower and a comfy bed without the transfer back to the hustle and bustle of Marrakech.
We offer 6 double ensuite rooms with a private shower & wc, 1 large berber salon for relaxation and free time.
Our roof terrace enjoys nice views above several berber villages.
This is an ideal base for walking and other outdoor activities. Guides, mules and packed lunches can be organized on request.
There are also traditional Hammam in village for the perfect way to end the day!
The warm and very friendly welcome by Houssine and his team makes this accommodation special.
A new concept of lodging, the ideal place to relax and feel like at home. Villas “El Encanto” is a family business, personally attended by the owners. Inspired by the Mexican minimalist Architecture, surrounded by tropical gardens and jungle.
The ideal refuge to find harmony of body and mind, pleasant environment, where professional staff will help you with your needs. You will be able to enjoy our swimming pool from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. We do not have lifeguard service. Swimming pool towels are available.
Each Villa has its own personality, Mexican minimalist concept. Though for enjoying a great vacation in a relaxing way. Each Villa has its own terrace, fridge and safe box, queen size beds, cotton linens and air condition, hot and cold water. Maid services every day except Sundays. Wireless Internet.
In Common Areas: Swimming pool, fully equipped kitchen, living room with TV and DVD, garden and grill, fully equipped laundry room.
We can also help you with services like rent a car, scooters, scuba diving, discover scuba, snorkeling, fishing trips, helmet sea trekking, golf, wedding, souvenirs, shopping, etc. All Spa Services are upon request.
Food & Beverage: We offer with an extra cost delivery service from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
Interested in Eco-Friendly Travel? Here are some of the top green tourist destinations in the USA, courtesy of “Travel – Leisure Magazine”. These landmarks were chosen because they implement a variety of eco-friendly strategies, such as photovoltaic panels, green roofs and wind turbines.
1. San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences, which has a living roof with plantings that attract birds and butterflies.
2. Nationals Park, Washington, which has a green roof and a site that’s friendly to pedestrians, bikers and subway riders.
3. The Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture, and Blue Hill at Stone Barns Restaurant, Pocantico Hills, N.Y., a historic farm and gourmet restaurant that aims to teach people about food.
4. The 5.4.7 Arts Center, Greensburg, Kan., a new energy-efficient attraction in a town that was devastated by a tornado.
5. New York City’s High Line, a park being created on an abandoned elevated rail line in Manhattan.
6. World Birding Center, Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park, Mission, Texas, a green building amid the park’s nine protected habitats on the Mexican border.
7. The Santa Monica Civic Center Parking Structure, which the magazine says is the first garage certified as environmentally efficient by the U.S: Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environment Design program.
8. Sears Tower, Chicago, which the magazine says is exploring how it can become more energy efficient.
9. Cavallo Point, The Lodge at the Golden Gate, a luxury lodge complex on a former military site at Fort Baker, Calif., along the coast.
10. The Cor Tower in Miami’s Design District, described by the magazine as “glamorous” and “chic” yet environmentally conscious.